Always Hiring Compassionate Caregivers
We create custom schedules for each new caregiver based on when YOU can work. We provide the ultimate work-life balance!
We require all applicants to have;
* Compassion and a desire to provide care to the elderly and in need in our community
* The ability to be self directed and disciplined at work
* The ability to be flexible with scheduling and client needs
* A cheerful outlook and disposition & the ability to provide enjoyable companionship
* A valid drivers license and their own transportation
* At least one year previous experience as a caregiver with non related references
* The ability to pass a drug screen
* A 2 step TB test, or complete this requirement
* Complete criminal background record checks and when necessary, FBI fingerprints.
** Interview policy: Please be aware, if you schedule an interview with our company for an position; if you do not report to the interview, and do not call or message us in advance to reschedule or cancel, it is considered a no-call, no show. When that happens, you will be ineligible for consideration from all future job openings. Please be considerate and cancel or reschedule in advance.
Equal Opportunity Employement
CareGivers Plus is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to ensuring no applicant or employee is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career development programs.